You walk into a LGS or pawn with cash.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Excellent condition Winchester 1895 in the hard to find 7.62x54r, with plenty of stripper clips. I'd probably trade my soul for one of those. :scream:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
browning superposed midas grade, or grade 7 with some gold inlays

$3200

Would this work?

http://www.armslist.com/posts/1305007/oklahoma-shotguns-for-sale---browning-superposed-b25-presentation

« Previous Item | Next Item »
FOR SALE: BROWNING SUPERPOSED B25 PRESENTATION

Price:$5,000.00Seller: Private Party Listings by this user
Listed On:Thursday, March 21, 2013Listed In:ShotgunsLocation: OKC, Oklahoma, United States - Map
Manufacturer: Browning Flag | Edit | Favorite This fine little Browning is one of Angelo Bee’s creations in conjunction with other past FN Browing employees. Angelo Bee started working at the FN plant in Belgium as a young teenager and left FN in the 1970’s to come to America and work his magic. A most gifted Master Engraver that has a very strong following in the Browning collector’s world, Angelo’s work is highly sought after and world renowned. This engraving was done in concert with Rocco Capece, another ex-FN master engraver. This B25 has it all; 3 piece forend, sideplates, gold inlaid wire, checkered butt, masterful bulino style engraving, and knock out French walnut stocks. The 26 ½” barrels have mirrored bores, skeet and skeet chokes, weight at 6 ¼lbs.
I am not willing to waste any of my time on non-interested buyers or traders,all i wana do is have this baby in a good home..Pls if interested,kindly text me on 904-586-1224(NO EMAILS) sp we can work out on details

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom