Your Daily Dose of Mellow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jazz is a degenerate form which has it’s origins in a primitive culture and emerges in decadent higher cultures when they begin to putrefy and decay.
Thanks for bringing it up.:goodmorning:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You know, I've been a drummer for about fifty years and I have played and enjoyed many types of music throughout my life but I never could get into jazz.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I've been a drummer for about fifty years and I have played and enjoyed many types of music throughout my life but I never could get into jazz.

Me either.

Many years ago, when we first moved to the OKC area, we stumbled upon a "jazz" station on the radio. However, while they did play some "jazzy" jazz, a lot of what they played was referred to as "New Age," which was/is kind of like a soft jazz, if you will. Such artists as Yanni, Patrick O'Hearn, Enya, EKO, and others were playing mostly instrumental music. That station even had a policy of taking one hour of one night a week and playing the entire album of an artist rather than just one or two of the songs from the album. That let us get a sense of whether we wanted to buy an entire album or not. Over time, we have collected quite a few New Age albums. Now, they are on thumb drives that we can play through the Sync system on our vehicles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom