Anyone else getting a flu shot ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the flu vaccine, like I have for the past 40 yrs. No longer working so it’s not required but I have no egg allergies & I’m a senior so I ran it by my doc & it still makes sense. I got the old style vax, not the new fangled mRNA flu shot-not sure they are even available yet.
Not getting the Covid booster. Not needed. Current strains are not lethal like the first 2 strains were, so not really useful anymore, in my case.
I expect CY to chime in with more info that even docs don’t understand about the flu or Covid shot, so i defer any medical expertise to him. Like standing next to a vaxed person will make your rectum bleed, he has all the latest evils not known by the uneducated populace & physicians 😀

You need to keep up, Bob....

...._CY_ has been gone for quite some time.

0bserver

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rather stay in reasonably good shape then get the shots weather Flu or Covid. Yup, got the Covid shots when they were first introduced, but no boosters. Regret getting the Covid Shot, too many questions that get shut down too much. I would have never dreamed that people would make a vaccine mandatory for adults. Besides, it is shown that you can catch and transmit the covid virus even if vaccinated, so what's the point? Even "covid is less severe" is false in many studies abroad. It's your choice, I will not fault anyone who gets it, just don't force me.

Don't forget the crap that is in vaccines to begin with. Really wish people would do a little digging into what goes into them before getting them but I'm also a firm believer of no safety labels on anything.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget the crap that is in vaccines to begin with. Really wish people would do a little digging into what goes into them before getting them but I'm also a firm believer of no safety labels on anything.

I haven't. I rarely get the flu vaccines (maybe 3 times in my entire life!) I think it is despicable again to shut down any discussion on vaccines and what is in them, like mercury, egg proteins and other chemicals. It's in many ways like radioactivity exposure. Some will debate that any amount of radiation is hazardous, while some will say a little bit (that is even a debate) of radiation exposure is good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom