Your Dec 21st 2012 plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not...

OK then, try this:

I'm gonna spit on my hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats!
Okay, my Henry Louis Mencken is not rusty at all: "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hate to say it guys, but I know for sure that the End of the World will be 12/21.

How?

My oldest daughter will be 40 on 12/20 and if she doesn't get everything that she thinks that she should, or if anyone gives her too much crud about turning 40 believe me, the world will end the next day. TEOTWAWKI is about the only way my wife and I will get any peace if 12/20 isn't a perfect day!!!

ha.

Dave

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have to take my kid to the Dentist at noon. Cleaning I think, maybe a cavity filled. No biggie, he likes the gas and its funny watchin him punch his numb face in the car afterwards.
The wifes companys Xmas party is that day and about 2pm I'll swing by her office and grab her bonus check and take it straight to the bank.
Maybe get some Lot-A-Burger. Maybe see a movie.
When we get home have to go in daughters room and get her sheets and wash em cause she's coming home the next day on Saturday from being in New Jersey since Sandy the storm hit working for FEMA as an intern. She's driving from New Jersey to Ohio, spending the night, driving from Ohio to Missouri and staying with her cousin in Kansas City a night, then driving home on the 22nd ( if we are all still alive).
Later on Friday night we'll prolly watch a movie and have some popcorn and a soda or juice, or we may just order some pizza and breadsticks.
I have tickets to fly the four of us back home to Cali for Christmas on Monday the 24th. On the 27th we are all going up to my parents place at Bear Valley for our annual all family ski trip- I hope we're here for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom