Your dream car / truck / vehicle?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My dream car is an actual real deal '69 Z28 Camaro. But these days I'm relegated to jonesing for a Subaru WRX or BRZ in STI configuration, an S209 would get me by alright. :(
I rode with a friend of mine in a souped up 69 Camaro up to Kansas City and back. I was never so glad to get out of a muscle car in my life. That damn thing was set up for racing and kicked my ass because it road like an empty lumber truck. I swear every little bump in the road was magnified exponentially and the open headers and gas fumes gave me such a migraine

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I kinda feel like I’ve asked you before. Just too close of a coincidence especially with those wheels.
Pretty truck. I have a 55 that need to be restored. Bought it in like 1995

55’s are awesome truck bodies. I put off the restoration on mine cause I really did not like the body style (as well as the mid 50’s) for many years. It was more of the fact that it was my Grandpa’s that got pushed me over the edge to restore it. I do have to admit, this body style has grown on me quite a bit and I am glad that I did it!

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
55’s are awesome truck bodies. I put off the restoration on mine cause I really did not like the body style (as well as the mid 50’s) for many years. It was more of the fact that it was my Grandpa’s that got pushed me over the edge to restore it. I do have to admit, this body style has grown on me quite a bit and I am glad that I did it!
Chevy had a couple great looking trucks over the years but Yea I know I'm bias but 53-56 is probably the best looking ford truck (56 being the best). I must say yours looks killer. If I ever get to the point to paint it I'd be hard pressed to not use your color

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chevy had a couple great looking trucks over the years but Yea I know I'm bias but 53-56 is probably the best looking ford truck (56 being the best). I must say yours looks killer. If I ever get to the point to paint it I'd be hard pressed to not use your color
Thanks for your comments. You need to get the 55 project going! Love to see these old Fords getting back on the road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom