Your Favorite Sippin' Liquors / Spirits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
i switched over to rum last night to give it a try and it was delicious. I had a big bottle of Kraken spiced rum that was given to me years ago and I liked it. Had a sweetness that i found pleasant. Also made me feel like a pirate which is always a good thing. I will buy a few other brands to try the next time i go to the liquor store.

I've got a sign next to my recliner that my wife and son gave me for Christmas. It reads:

Drinking rum before 10AM makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic!

I like it. :D

I've got some Caribbean rum that will curl your toe hairs (or straighten them!) and some that will make you dream of Caribbean beaches. :D Sparrows and Captain Bligh XO from St. Vincent, and also the overproof Sunset rum. W0wzers. That stuff will wake you up and put you out! :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got a sign next to my recliner that my wife and son gave me for Christmas. It reads:

Drinking rum before 10AM makes you a pirate, not an alcoholic!

I like it. :D

I've got some Caribbean rum that will curl your toe hairs (or straighten them!) and some that will make you dream of Caribbean beaches. :D Sparrows and Captain Bligh XO from St. Vincent, and also the overproof Sunset rum. W0wzers. That stuff will wake you up and put you out! :D

We brought back a case of cane sugar rum from St Kitts made on the island that those we gave it to said was the best they ever had.
I don't care for rum, and the wife has as strict rule from me to never touch that stuff again. LOL.
One shot, and she is nauseated by it. All rums, not just that brand.
She has no issues with any other alcohol.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good ole MD 20/20, that stuff will sneak up on you, and you will suffer the next day.
For kicks, I had the local store order me some. It's not on every shelf like it used to be. The wife and I dated in high school and we're no strangers to 20/20 and little kings(always had an ice chest in the trunk of the camaro) after a sip or two we looked at each other and thought how the hell we ever drank that ****!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks! They fixed me up! The girl suspected that the word had gotten out, as suddenly they were flying out the door.
Good deal.

I've been meaning to make it there for a while because they have a better selection and better pricing than I can find here in Shawnee. I just never have any other reason to head that way and my cupboards aren't bare yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom