Your free to go Ms. Lerner...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Washington, DC – Today, Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp (R-MI) issued the following statement regarding the Internal Revenue Service informing the Committee that they have lost Lois Lerner emails from a period of January 2009 – April 2011. Due to a supposed computer crash, the agency only has Lerner emails to and from other IRS employees during this time frame. The IRS claims it cannot produce emails written only to or from Lerner and outside agencies or groups, such as the White House, Treasury, Department of Justice, FEC, or Democrat offices.

http://weaselzippers.us/189739-irs-oh-by-the-way-we-lost-two-years-worth-of-lois-lerners-emails/

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In related news...
Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) asked the National Security Agency on Friday to turn over all the metadata it has collected on the email accounts of former IRS official Lois Lerner from January 2009 to April 2011.

I have asked NSA Director Rogers to send me all metadata his agency has collected on Lois Lerner’s email accounts for the period which the House sought records,” Stockman said in a press release. “The metadata will establish who Lerner contacted and when, which helps investigators determine the extent of illegal activity by the IRS.”

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In related news...
Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Texas) asked the National Security Agency on Friday to turn over all the metadata it has collected on the email accounts of former IRS official Lois Lerner from January 2009 to April 2011.

I have asked NSA Director Rogers to send me all metadata his agency has collected on Lois Lerner’s email accounts for the period which the House sought records,” Stockman said in a press release. “The metadata will establish who Lerner contacted and when, which helps investigators determine the extent of illegal activity by the IRS.”

Now wouldn't that be the ultimate slap in the face. Burned by their own spying.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the way this administration works.

Folks, we are witnessing history here. The most inept, corrupt administration in the history of this great Nation is slipping quickly into the depths of hell, and we are part of it.

Something to clip out of the news paper and give to your grandkids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom