Your perception of tattoos and people who have them?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itchyfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ONE tat and I regret it. Wish it would go away. I don't care what other people do to their bodies, it's their business, but I don't like them. Preach to my kids not to get them. That's probably why my oldest daughter has 6 of them. I think the body is a temple and it ruins the physical beauty.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 31528

If you don't think that she's hot you need to get your testosterone level checked.

I'm a very straight woman, and I think that's kinda hot.

Speaking of being a straight woman....

Yes ... Yes, it does ...

hotmusclehunks.net_SMM_Pics_004_201101Jan_Sexy_Muscle_Men_Tattooed_Guys_7_006.jpg

:shocked: WHAT?!?!!? I didn't think the pic would be quite this big ... :lookaroun Carry one ... LOL

Here ... Maybe this one will be less ... errrr ... ahem ... well ... big ... :D

lh5.ggpht.com___nWdh2UiV6c_TUWvRm2FIEI_AAAAAAABE5c_dUUfvy1n_RIea96149e962483390c94e982cceb8b0e.jpg

Ahhhh ... yes ... THAT'S more like it! :D

Is this one better??

lh3.ggpht.com___nWdh2UiV6c_TKt5zAP3UxI_AAAAAAABC_I_cJrbpCTG8jk6a134fd4f0c7309a38079f3bc43a64cc.jpg

YOWZAH! Thank you for THAT, BB!

*fans self*

....I'll be in my bunk.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Just ink on skin. But it saddened me when my youngest got one that remains visible unless he is wearing a long sleeve short. Definitely limits one's employment field.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the lower half of a sleeve done on my right arm. I'm an information systems manager for a finance department. I don't wear long sleeves.

I personally feel that tattoos aren't a big negative impact on your employability. However if you were unemployed would you think all people with tattoos have problems getting jobs?

Latest posts

Top Bottom