Your Thoughts Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the "Flagrant Clips" podcast, they had a gentleman that said he had been in the CIA and among other things, he explained that Trump had used a private intelligence service rather than the CIA. I'll post the video as embedded in the thread, but I'll also post a link to the podcast so you all can also read the comments below the video at the YouTube site. I'm interested in your thoughts as to whether the commenters are right in that the "gentleman" is a plant or not or if he is just talking nonsense.

Link to YouTube and the video there.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
The gentleman is Andrew Bustamante and is featured on the History Channel Beyond Skinwalker Ranch. His bio is:
"Andrew Bustamante is a former covert CIA intelligence officer, decorated wartime military veteran, US Air Force Academy graduate, and successful Fortune 10 corporate advisor. After 15 years in service to his Nation, Andrew skyrocketed through corporate America specializing in human and technical operations. With more than 20 years of experience in both private and public sectors, Andrew has become a highly demanded international private intelligence consultant and the founder of EverydaySpy.com. When he isn’t supporting intelligence operations abroad, Andrew lives with his wife (a fellow ex-CIA Officer) and two children in southern Florida."

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t watched the video, but from someone who advocates Trump firing all govt “security” and hiring mercenaries to protect him, I think Trump is smart to use any intelligence service EXCEPT the CIA. NOBODY IN OUR GOVT IS HIS FRIEND.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven’t watched the video, but from someone who advocates Trump firing all govt “security” and hiring mercenaries to protect him, I think Trump is smart to use any intelligence service EXCEPT the CIA. NOBODY IN OUR GOVT IS HIS FRIEND.

I agree. At this point, no one in government should he trust IMO, as majority seemed weaponized against him and other similarly minded Americans. As stated, just my opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom