"You're not gonna like what's in the safe"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
http://kfor.com/2015/06/30/you-wont-like-whats-in-the-safe-investigators-recover-alarming-find-in-convicted-felons-barn/

Firearms of all types, shapes, and sizes have been seized by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.

The guns were found in a rural part of Lincoln County, near Wellston. Investigator Larry Stover says an informant tipped them off that there might be guns in the home of convicted felon, Billy Ray Albertson.

When they inquired as to what the safe held, the home-owner reportedly told investigators ‘you won’t like what’s in the safe.’

“We opened it up, and we’re like, this is more than I expected to be here,” said Stover. “In the safe there were 62 guns.”

A wide array of guns, including what appears to be a very rare, very valuable Winchester pistol.

“Our personnel has done research on this gun,” said Stover. “There’s only a little over 200 made, two of them are known to be in a museum…and we have another one here.”

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the entertainment value. When the auction company announces that you have to do a 4473 and if you can't pass a background check, don't bid. And they still bid.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ooops, back on topic. For those not in the biz, people are Fing crazy. Like the guy who was going to get his wife to do the paper work because he didn't think he could pass a background check. Why? Because he had a misdemeanor. What, you ask? For domestic violence.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The last gun auction I went to they sold a Hi Point carbine for $30 more than a new one, and it was missing a magazine so there's another $20. Swore that day i'd never go to another gun auction.

I saw a Henry Golden Boy .22rf go for almost a grand at an auction.
Two grandpa's with grandsons at their side got into a bidding war.

Latest posts

Top Bottom