Youtube banning gun videos.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing I dont like about full30 is you cant reply to a reply in the comments. makes asking follow on questions impossible.

It keeps arguments down though
My problem with Full30 (and this is probably because it's still in it's infancy) is that they don't have a mobile app so I can watch on my phone and I can't watch it on my "smart" tv. I do most of my YouTube watching on both of those platforms because, normally, when I'm on my computer, I should be working. Hopefully they'll get around to at least the mobile app in the not too distant future.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem with Full30 (and this is probably because it's still in it's infancy) is that they don't have a mobile app so I can watch on my phone and I can't watch it on my "smart" tv. I do most of my YouTube watching on both of those platforms because, normally, when I'm on my computer, I should be working. Hopefully they'll get around to at least the mobile app in the not too distant future.
Your fone doesn't have a web browser?

lower case g

Marksman
Reaction score
I wonder if that includes reloading videos?

It sounds to me like it does. It also sounds like building any type of stripped lower, 80% or otherwise will be bannable. The magazine capacity thing sounds like if you show someone reloading a Glock 19 with the 15 round factory magazine, that came with it, you could be banned.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, ..."
Looks like it does. Getting sick of the continued pussification of this nation.

It's going to get worse, won't be long before Harley Davidson is gone due to the pussification.. Unless there is a major upset of some sort we're on a path to self destruction.. Going to come a time when there's no "men" who like firearms, then we're in deep dodo..
When is this you tube policy supposed to start ??

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your fone doesn't have a web browser?
Yes, my phone does have a web browser, but watching videos from a website vs in an app is just extremely clunky. Like I said, I'm sure these deficiencies are because the website is in its infancy, but I admit that I'm a bit spoiled by the vertical integration of YouTube.

Latest posts

Top Bottom