Yuengling Traditional Lager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Took a drive into Texas today to find this iconic beer. Heard they started distributing it to Texas in August and that’s so far the only Western state they supply. Obviously with me being in the OK Panhandle; Texas isn’t very far for me so I only had to drive about 50 miles.

Any of y’all had it? The East Coast seems to really like it and it must be good since they’ve been around since 1829. Kansas City Chiefs play tomorrow so I’ll be enjoying a few.

Cheers, OSA.

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My favorite beer just finished a case the other day.when When my wife says I want to go visit my family in Arkansas I'm like ok. Win win for me. She sees her family I get some great beer.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a tasty beer. Not my favorite. I grew up on the east coast and get it when I can. I do wish it was available in Oklahoma so I didn't have to drive to Arkansas to get it. As a side note, used to know one of the owners of Mustang Brewery (he was a sponsor of our ultra4 race team). He had us taste test Yuengling and Route 66. It was nearly the same beer , but the Route 66 tasted better. He said he tried to copy the taste of Yuengling.

Latest posts

Top Bottom