Yuengling Traditional Lager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I couldn't find any Yingling at the store but I did grab the last six pack of Samuel Adams October Fest. :D Cheers!

Ofest_BtlMug_2021_newShadow.png

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this was in a bottle. I'd like to try the hersheys beer they have.
It's good; if you've had the Black & Tan, it tastes like they added a chocolate taste to it. I'm not big on flavored (or needing to be flavored) beers, but since I'm a big fan of the B&T, the Hershey's Porter is really pretty good. I brought some home last spring with a case of B&T, and had one; my oldest son polished of the rest of the 12 pack of the Hershey's. He loved it. It should be out again soon; I called the store in Tontitown where I bought it last time, and they said it was seasonal, and should be out again before too long.

I also got directed to a beer by a friend in Kansas at a class reunion recently. KC Bier makes a Dunkel that is really good. Not a chocolate or anything, but just a good, darker beer. I really like it. And of course, like Yuengling, not available in Oklahoma.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's good; if you've had the Black & Tan, it tastes like they added a chocolate taste to it. I'm not big on flavored (or needing to be flavored) beers, but since I'm a big fan of the B&T, the Hershey's Porter is really pretty good. I brought some home last spring with a case of B&T, and had one; my oldest son polished of the rest of the 12 pack of the Hershey's. He loved it. It should be out again soon; I called the store in Tontitown where I bought it last time, and they said it was seasonal, and should be out again before too long.

I also got directed to a beer by a friend in Kansas at a class reunion recently. KC Bier makes a Dunkel that is really good. Not a chocolate or anything, but just a good, darker beer. I really like it. And of course, like Yuengling, not available in Oklahoma.
Just so you know, I was just in Eureka Springs this past weekend and the liquor store there had the Hershey's Yuengling in stock. Not my kind of beer, so I didn't pay any attention to it. I did find that I like their Traditional Lager and their Oktoberfest (moreso the Traditional). Never had any of their beer before this weekend.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just so you know, I was just in Eureka Springs this past weekend and the liquor store there had the Hershey's Yuengling in stock. Not my kind of beer, so I didn't pay any attention to it. I did find that I like their Traditional Lager and their Oktoberfest (moreso the Traditional). Never had any of their beer before this weekend.
I bet Walmart in Siloam springs would have it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom