Yuengling Traditional Lager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Love that Traditional Yuengling when I am up north in WV or PA. America's oldest still active brewery for a reason..
Reminds me a lot of a Shiner bock or Bass pale ale. I like these type medium brown beers best of all. I can drink stuff like porter and stout but not really than into the meal in a bottle type stuff.

unless it 110 degrees and I am sweaty, then Miller High Life 7 ounce ponies slam down pretty nice in about 2 gulps..

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
when we get to Portsmouth NH I always get some of that ............ good stuff. Goes well with fried seafood !!

Thorgrim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in Pottstown with my ex-wife about 21 years ago in front of the brewery and asked this guy if they still do tours? He went and got some gal to show us around and then at the end we got to sample some beer in their small bar/giftshop area. The guy was the owner. I'm from Pa. so I've tried Yuengling before that. Their lager in a can is actually pretty good for a canned beer.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love that Traditional Yuengling when I am up north in WV or PA. America's oldest still active brewery for a reason..
Reminds me a lot of a Shiner bock or Bass pale ale. I like these type medium brown beers best of all. I can drink stuff like porter and stout but not really than into the meal in a bottle type stuff.

unless it 110 degrees and I am sweaty, then Miller High Life 7 ounce ponies slam down pretty nice in about 2 gulps..

That's also my always have some in the fridge beer. Miller High Life is what I think beer should taste like. JMO

Latest posts

Top Bottom