Zero tolerance knives in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense to Knives and More, but I wouldn't waste my time there. He's hardly ever open (I think he's having health issues again), and he's getting crankier lately - so you basically have a pig sty of a store, barely open, poor customer service, and if he doesn't have it and needs to order it - good luck getting it based on pretty much every review lately anywhere online:

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&tbo=d...23,d.b2U&fp=5c76b8f1da566c55&biw=1280&bih=870

Sucks because he had a decent knife-store for a while (don't let him near your knives to sharpen them).

If you want an in-store location, then check out Lil Joe's Boots (call first - I can't remember if he has any ZT in stock at the moment).

What are you looking for specifically? If you just want to support a local brick/mortar, then you might have to have a store special order for you (or you can order from Sooner State Knives - they're in OK, but don't have a store-front - catch them on their website or at gunshows). If you just want to hold the knife before hand, then several of us have various ZT knives that might be able to let you check 'em out before you buy online.

If you decide to buy online, there are a few good choices, but kershawguy.com has blems if you're looking for the best price (his price on non-blem regular production knives are pretty good too). Cutleryshoppe.com is usually my backup to Kershaw Guy.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ez bake, no offense taken. I think the Kent is a Moron, and a Jack Ass but he does have the best selection of knives in Okc. He use to have a guy named Larry that worked for him, this guy was a master at sharpening knives. He fixed my K-Bar my Wife broke the tip off, Larry make it look like new. As stated above he quit, due to the knott head.

Latest posts

Top Bottom