Zimmerman/Martin trial in FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If that was a recognized program,,, someone will take a crack at the deeper (insured pockets) of the Watch Association.
In Florida they are "regulated" for lack of a better word. Charters, recognition and training from the local PC etc.

Someone is already figuing out how to distance that NWA from any agency with Zimmerman...this is gonna get good... and will drag on 10 or 15 years with the colateral stuff.

How long before the Martin family tries to sue the gun manufacturer?

Osage48

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are many things about this incident that we will probably never know for sure. But there are several things that we do know for sure. First is the media has portrayed Zimmerman as negatively as they possibly could by using a 2005 mugshot, doctoring the 911 call, etc. Secondly they have portrayed Martin as little boy just going to the candy store. Appears to me Zimmerman should have legal recourse against the media.

Third thing we know for sure is the Black Panthers posted a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman dead or alive. I quess this is legal in Florida! I wonder who is behind this effort to divide us along racial bountries. God knows Obummer has done his best.

bmwguy25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've also released that's Trayvon had drugs in his system and his only injury was a gun shot and cuts on his knuckles. George on the other had had cuts on his head black eyes and a broken nose. George was violently attacking trayvons fist with his face as we can tell. There are rumors the feds are trying to get involved and feeling pressure from doj. It amazes me it has got this far, all poins in the direction of georges story. Harvards law dean said its criminal they even charged him with 2nd degree murder after they read the das deposition. They will acquit him and then there will be riots

There are many things about this incident that we will probably never know for sure. But there are several things that we do know for sure. First is the media has portrayed Zimmerman as negatively as they possibly could by using a 2005 mugshot, doctoring the 911 call, etc. Secondly they have portrayed Martin as little boy just going to the candy store. Appears to me Zimmerman should have legal recourse against the media.

Third thing we know for sure is the Black Panthers posted a $10,000 reward for Zimmerman dead or alive. I quess this is legal in Florida! I wonder who is behind this effort to divide us along racial bountries. God knows Obummer has done his best.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed. None of this makes a whole lot of sense, the further we step back and look at the broader view of it. But it's too easy to get caught up and lost in the minutia.

For the record (not that it matters) I'm of the opinion that what GZ did probably doesn't meet the definition of a crime and was in fact self defense. I'm also of the opinion he's vile, vigilante instigator and made poor decisions that led to the unfortunate death of someone who didn't deserve to die (at least that night for those reasons, since I didn't know the kid).

This is pretty much my inclination so far. I'm open to new evidence either way, but at the end of the day I think GZ made a lot of his current problems.

mapcon1941

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try to put myself in the scenerio. I am walking down the street and minding my own business and not breaking the law. Some (non-LEO individual) starts following me and hassling me, I am going to get real defensive and make him stop, period. Ask yourself, in this situation, wouldn't you?

snipes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try to put myself in the scenerio. I am walking down the street and minding my own business and not breaking the law. Some (non-LEO individual) starts following me and hassling me, I am going to get real defensive and make him stop, period. Ask yourself, in this situation, wouldn't you?

exactly!
I think most of us have had an encounter with some jackass starting ****.
what happened?
well hopefully he got tooled.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont understand why people think Zimmerman needed some badge etc to ask another citizen whats he doing. Sure the other guy...in this case Martin can be a prick and fight or he can understand Zimmermans mind set...Hes on a neighborhood watch...HES SUPOSE TO ASK WHAT PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT ARE OUT OF PLACE. Thats the whole point of nieghborhood watches. If he wants to bow up and fight because hes black and the guy asking is white thats his fault. Also if you ever are in a fight and need to go for a gun because your getting your butt kicked I dont see how its a ***** move. Its reconizing the facts and the other guy should be as prepared as you. This is only true if you are not the agressor. I guess if I ever get in that spot the guy who started it better be ready for a 357 ***** because I will refuse to take my lumps if you started it.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I try to put myself in the scenario. I am walking down the street and minding my own business and not breaking the law. Some (non-LEO individual) starts following me and hassling me, I am going to get real defensive and make him stop, period. Ask yourself, in this situation, wouldn't you?

Honestly? No. Why should I be defensive if I'm up to nothing and allowed to be there? Is reasonableness out of the question on either end? I'm not going to allow someone I'm concerned about to follow me home. Outside that, I'll mind my own business. If someone wants to ask me what I'm doing, my answers will depend on their demeanor.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
exactly!
I think most of us have had an encounter with some jackass starting ****.
what happened?
well hopefully he got tooled.

Lets just hope that you don't have a CCW permit. Your comments show that you aren't mature enough to handle that responsiblity and privilege.

Latest posts

Top Bottom