Zombie land- Kensington and Allegany Station- Philadelphia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were on the news talking about the vagrants on main st again. This time they interviewed the city attorney.
See picture of city attorney attached below. 🙄
View attachment 426062
Yep, that's the one. City manager is from Washington, bio doesn't have the "flamboyant" hair but I've seen another on the news with some kinda wild hair.

Last edited:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, that's one. City manager is from Washington, bio doesn't have the "flamboyant" hair but I've seen another on the news with some kinda wild hair.
Yeah. I doubt they had that hair do when they applied for the job. On the other hand, just who did the hiring.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’d think the citizens of Shawnee would want better for their community. Makes me wonder what’s wrong with them. :(

This is what happens when the voters don't pay attention to local elections. One thing about the left. They are definitely good and motivating people to vote. They cheat too of course.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
oklahoma-citys-ordinance-will-fine-people-feeding-meals
Who is behind this? Gotta be a liberal that's worried about a little trash, but allows public urination.
New city manager. Let's enforce current law so my kids don't have to witness this stuff. And business owners don't have to clean up their property.
1699111078881.png

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
They were on the news talking about the vagrants on main st again. This time they interviewed the city attorney.
See picture of city attorney attached below. 🙄
View attachment 426062
The wife and I watched that interview. We looked at each other and thought WTF Shawnee? That’s how it starts though. They get on city councils, school boards, planning committees etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom