Zombie land- Kensington and Allegany Station- Philadelphia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/live/Pg1c9PEcJfg?si=XzM5gSp-WMDY9y9x

You watch this and wonder....why as a country do we allow this to exist.

Well because EVERY SINGLE person you see on that video as you watch it is on .gov assistance and in fact most are 100% reliant on .gov for survival.

Even more important, EVERY SINGLE person you see on that video as you watch it that actually makes the effort (or is assisted in the effort) to vote votes democrat.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

That is why those places exist.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep... This is exactly what decades of permissive, leftist policies will get you. I must be one hard-hearted SOB because it's really hard for me to feel anything for people like this. There are lots of hard-working people that aren't strung out on alcohol and drugs who can barely support their families thanks to a variety of circumstances...those are the ones I feel for.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/live/Pg1c9PEcJfg?si=XzM5gSp-WMDY9y9x

You watch this and wonder....why as a country do we allow this to exist.

Well because EVERY SINGLE person you see on that video as you watch it is on .gov assistance and in fact most are 100% reliant on .gov for survival.

Even more important, EVERY SINGLE person you see on that video as you watch it that actually makes the effort (or is assisted in the effort) to vote votes democrat.

EVERY SINGLE ONE.

That is why those places exist.
You have absolutely no idea who is on government assistance, how much, or why. You also have no idea how these people vote or even if they do.

A large percentage of these people have arrived from out-of-state. Some of them come out of curiosity but most are looking for cheap drugs (Kensington Ave is home to the largest open-air drug market in the United States) and only covers about a 3-sq block area.

Most of those living in the area are permanent residents (Latinos & Blacks) that live in small apartments and work regular jobs like anyone else, and yes, many are on .gov assistance (EBT or HUD) mostly because of poverty rather than because of drug use.

The ones you see in the video are typically too strung-out most of the time to even be able to apply for benefits, though most would not qualify even if they could apply (need ID and address). They get their drug money usually through theft and fencing of items (there are several VLOG's that follow particular individuals for several days showing this).

Last edited:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like E Main St in Shawnee.

Guy down there mounted some cameras around and he shares the video occasionally on social media. One he shared showed a couple homeless walking down the street one evening. The lady decided she needed to use the bathroom. She just backed up to a business door and dropped her pants. Let it go all over the door and sidewalk.

Apparently the mayor and council all support the homeless over the local businesses. They ignore all the complaints.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s a couple pics I just snapped off his feed.
Some old man wizzing in a doorway and the old gal I mentioned above.
IMG_7933.jpeg

IMG_7936.jpeg

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like E Main St in Shawnee.

Guy down there mounted some cameras around and he shares the video occasionally on social media. One he shared showed a couple homeless walking down the street one evening. The lady decided she needed to use the bathroom. She just backed up to a business door and dropped her pants. Let it go all over the door and sidewalk.

Apparently the mayor and council all support the homeless over the local businesses. They ignore all the complaints.
Wife was showing me those a couple weeks back, wanna guess where the "city manager" and maybe the mayor hail from?

Latest posts

Top Bottom