Zombie shooters in OK?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Z Sr.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get me a club willing to have some fun in your neck of the woods and we will take care of the rest. The set up can be as easy or difficult as you want it, use old targets from your last match, as normally the heads are not all shot up. We will have our own Official targets soon, first order after the cost of the die setup is 3,000, so we are trying to get some more interest before we invest all the money in the targets. Looks like they will be about the same cost as USPSA/IDPA targets, around $65.00 per hundred or so. We will keep everyone posted on new developements.

John Z Sr.

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a hard time getting back on your forum since last month. Seems ok this morning. Hope all our friends in OK are doing well. We have gotten many new instructional videos up on the site recently and have the Postal Match stages drawn up for anyone that wants them, just let us know. Just got a membership in from Scotland, the other side of the pond Scotland !! They will send us video of Zombie killin' in Kilts !!

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope your ORG takes off! I know it would be easier getting new shooters involved in a zombie match as it doesn't sound intimidating like all the PRO organizations. Plus it really sounds like fun. It can be a bit dry shooting at brown cardboard every weekend, and shooting Steel challenge can be downright boring to some newbies who expect movement and such. But zombies, now that sounds like fun. Especially if the zombie matches included shotgun stages, since everyone knows shotguns are the ultimate bane of the zombie.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do love me some good ol' zombie killin'! I only wish I had time to go to these shoots. I'd definitely be a member.

Hell, I've already got the permit!

athenormanomicon.files.wordpress.com_2010_11_zombie_hunting_permit_store_view.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom