ZoNation - Heard of it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just looks like a conservative blog/blogger. Haven't heard about Zo before - I like his his credentials...musician and martial arts instructor. Hey, like all ideas presented judge them by their worth not by the credentials of the presenter.

Brad A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched several of his vids. Pretty good. It's always nice to hear the black conservatives speak since we typically only hear the opposite

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been watchin' Zo for a few years now. He does a good job calling out the hypocrites - sometimes on both sides of the aisle. I like him. One of the few "famous" people I'd actually like to meet and have dinner with. He's intelligent, thought-provoking, well-read and doesn't just parrot the shite the media spews from either side. I think he'd be an interesting guy to hang out with.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been watchin' Zo for a few years now. He does a good job calling out the hypocrites - sometimes on both sides of the aisle. I like him. One of the few "famous" people I'd actually like to meet and have dinner with. He's intelligent, thought-provoking, well-read and doesn't just parrot the shite the media spews from either side. I think he'd be an interesting guy to hang out with.

Where's the dang like button when you need it! I've watched a few of his videos before, and really enjoyed them.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My thoughts as well.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ditto

Latest posts

Top Bottom