Zoo 3-16-13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great day to go to the zoo!! Anyone else gonna be here? My wife and son and I are here At the moment. I decided to carry so kind of nervous. If anyone is here or coming I am bald and wearing a red and white and black plaid collared shirt. I am in shorts and wearing glasses. My wife is wearing a bright yellow shirt and my son is in a wagon. Maybe we will run into each other.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great day to go to the zoo!! Anyone else gonna be here? My wife and son and I are here At the moment. I decided to carry so kind of nervous. If anyone is here or coming I am bald and wearing a red and white and black plaid collared shirt. I am in shorts and wearing glasses. My wife is wearing a bright yellow shirt and my son is in a wagon. Maybe we will run into each other.

Why nervous?

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just my opinion here - and I don't mean this to sound all shrill and critical - if you believe you're not supposed to carry somewhere, but you decide to carry anyway - shut up about it.

But it is a lovely day for the zoo!

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So now everyone on the Internet knows what you are wearing, that you have a firearm on you, and you are carrying it where it is frowned upon. I'm afraid I would have kept that to myself. Regardless, stay safe and enjoy the weather.

Latest posts

Top Bottom