Poll: Marijuana Law Reform

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support allowing physician-authorized patients to consume therapeutic cannabis

• yes

Votes: 278 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 71 20.3%

• Total voters

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The masses don't partake.

Bingo!!!!

you are both delusional if you actually think the masses don't partake pot.

wake up .. why do you think this OSA poll comes out the way it does. national polls for pot also overwhelmingly support legalization, not just for medical uses.

legalization laws for pot were passed in Colorado and state of Washington. like it or not voters has spoken. now above states are trying to figure out how to tax pot. not to mention the millions $$$ incarceration costs saved.

putting folks in prison for pot use has to be one of the worst injustices in history!
no wonder LEO Against Prohibition of pot exists.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of smoking in general, but I think I could go for one of those vaporizers. I have tried some of my friends' e-cigs, and I actually like them a lot... I figure it would be similar. I hear they are now making pot vaporizers in a discreet e-cig format. That would be nice, because I could blaze one in the hall at the courthouse between cases and whatnot.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of smoking in general, but I think I could go for one of those vaporizers. I have tried some of my friends' e-cigs, and I actually like them a lot... I figure it would be similar. I hear they are now making pot vaporizers in a discreet e-cig format. That would be nice, because I could blaze one in the hall at the courthouse between cases and whatnot.

Hash oil....and no, it still has that distinct oder.......so I heard.....8)

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jackson police officials say they'll allow possession of marijuana on private property after public vote

JACKSON, MI – Jackson law enforcement and city officials have a plan to enforce a new marijuana ordinance that they believe falls within the spirit of the law.

A law passed in November via a 2,242-1,434 vote decriminalizes up to an ounce of marijuana on private property for those age 21 and older within the city.

Jackson Police Chief Matthew Heins said the city police department has advised its officers to follow the new law.

"First and foremost, it was my objective to enforce what voters voted on," Heins said. "We struggled with some details in the law, but it's the law."

Some of the subjects in the law Heins and others debated were what constitutes private property.

"Target is private property, for example," Heins said. "But we don't think it was the public's intention to allow a 21-year-old to possess marijuana at your local Target."

The proposal changed the city's code of ordinances to read "none of the provisions of this division shall apply to the use, possession or transfer of less than 1 ounce of marijuana on private property by a person who has attained the age of 21 years."

Heins said it's unclear whether people will be allowed to sell marijuana on private property under the new law.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just makes me hungry, sleepy, and tired. Oh, and stupid. I guess it still does. I'm out of high school now, so I haven't smoked it for an extra special long time.

I used to care about keeping it illegal. Now, I don't care either way. I don't use it. Has no affect on me if it is or isn't. Probably would have saved Hostess if they had done it a year ago. Poor Twinkies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
statists gonna state...

Or to put it another way, been there, done that, and wore out our cannabis t-shirts, then outgrew the desire to get high.

Face it guys, you are using the same tired old arguments that were used back in my day. No matter how you dress it up, how many straw man arguments, or how many "Rights Issues" you try to hide behind, the simple fact is a bunch of you want to be able to get high without legal problems.

Legalizing drugs is not going to do anything that is claimed by the druggies except let you get high. All the other crap thrown out is just a smoke screen and is annoying.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or to put it another way, been there, done that, and wore out our cannabis t-shirts, then outgrew the desire to get high.

Face it guys, you are using the same tired old arguments that were used back in my day. No matter how you dress it up, how many straw man arguments, or how many "Rights Issues" you try to hide behind, the simple fact is a bunch of you want to be able to get high without legal problems.

Legalizing drugs is not going to do anything that is claimed by the druggies except let you get high. All the other crap thrown out is just a smoke screen and is annoying.

or.... maybe it's that you can't trust yourself not to do it, so you don't want anyone else to do it either. kinda like those alcoholics that get all pissed off and pious if you drink in front of them.

see, I can make up random straw man dismissals about internet strangers too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom