¿Que Diablos?…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
…..(translation) “What the Hell?”

Had to go to Chase bank which does not have a branch in SW Oklahoma so off we went to The City. Hit the one off 240/Pennsylvania yesterday and the first thing that surprised me is there wasn’t any parking so we ended up out in the weeds. Get in the bank and I kid you not, most people in there were speaking Spanish as did the tellers. “Say what?” Hit the shopping centers right there and the same thing. 🤷🏼‍♂️ After that we headed off to the outlet mall and I’ll be dipped it was the same thing. Sitting in the food court I noticed everyone sitting around us was speaking Spanish. Over the past year or two has OKC become a major landing zone for Aliens? If I didn’t know better I’d swear I was in Los Angeles or the like.

¡No Bueno! 😉

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look around Lawton. 5 years ago, if you seen any, they were roofing a new subdivision. Getting thicker, every day.

I grew up in west Texas. Town, neighborhood, school population was 40+%. Speaking or understanding some Tex/Mex was normal. They were a completely different group from what is invading today.

Last edited:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
…..(translation) “What the Hell?”

Had to go to Chase bank which does not have a branch in SW Oklahoma so off we went to The City. Hit the one off 240/Pennsylvania yesterday and the first thing that surprised me is there wasn’t any parking so we ended up out in the weeds. Get in the bank and I kid you not, most people in there were speaking Spanish as did the tellers. “Say what?” Hit the shopping centers right there and the same thing. 🤷🏼‍♂️ After that we headed off to the outlet mall and I’ll be dipped it was the same thing. Sitting in the food court I noticed everyone sitting around us was speaking Spanish. Over the past year or two has OKC become a major landing zone for Aliens? If I didn’t know better I’d swear I was in Los Angeles or the like.

¡No Bueno! 😉
Try Bank of America at 3501 n MacArthur. I LOVE IT!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom