“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did not know we had the ignore option.
Thanks for letting me know.
There are several left wingers on here I need to ignore immediately.
I have no idea why a lefty would be on a gun forum .
Happy to help.🤣

In my experience, there actually aren’t many true lefties on here, but there’s a bunch of RINOs. In my opinion, a RINO is worse than a lefty. :anyone:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ignore and Blocking on Social Media are features designed to cater to those who want to devoice others but lack the power to do so. On one growing Social Media Site I am on (not this one) Blocking is popularly used by progressive liberals. Last Fall I had gotten into an extensive argument with a clown on that site and decided to stop replying to the inane prattle of a progressive on gun control. He kept making himself look stupider with every post. He opened up chat to me since I stopped replying and chatted "Blocking me? That's a class act."
I replied back "No, I have read your posts I just choose to ignore them." His response back, "I HATE YOU." My reply "Oh no, I guess my Christmas Card list is going to be a tick shorter this year." Soon thereafter he quit the app or was banned, I suspect the latter.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did not know we had the ignore option.
Thanks for letting me know.
There are several left wingers on here I need to ignore immediately.
I have no idea why a lefty would be on a gun forum .
There are several on here that will label one a Lefty simply for disagreeing with their point of view also.

"The Left ones think I'm Right
the Right ones think I'm wrong..."

Latest posts

Top Bottom