“Show Ignored Content”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m just going to leave this right here….
IMG_2571.png

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amateur numbers.🤣
i know. I am usually pretty easy to get along with but you call me a liar and I prove you wrong, You owe me an apology if your any sort of man at all.

Second was the moron that called everyone out. I actually met with the clown to just make my point. Called him a liar to his face. I don't need that in my life.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i know. I am usually pretty easy to get along with but you call me a liar and I prove you wrong, You owe me an apology if your any sort of man at all.

Second was the moron that called everyone out. I actually met with the clown to just make my point. Called him a liar to his face. I don't need that in my life.
If you called him a liar to his face and no blood was shed,
He must have been a coward or apologize

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you called him a liar to his face and no blood was shed,
He must have been a coward or apologize
Definitely a coward.

Either way I proved him wrong on his lies and called him a liar to his face as i said i would.

Mods saw iti fit to ban the clown after he tried to be alcohol infused tough guy to others on here. Good riddance.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That shows the youngest “xennials” being 33 but the oldest millennials being 38???

I don't understand that "youngest today" and "oldest today." I was born in 1946, thus, definitely Boomer, but the chart says the oldest today would be 72, yet I'm almost 78. Thus, I think the "youngest & oldest" is not currently relevant as the chart was created some time ago.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand that "youngest today" and "oldest today." I was born in 1946, thus, definitely Boomer, but the chart says the oldest today would be 72, yet I'm almost 78. Thus, I think the "youngest & oldest" is not currently relevant as the chart was created some time ago.
Someone may have got their math wrong

Latest posts

Top Bottom