09's summer catch pics??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ETA: Monster cats a big +!!!

Hello all,

I have been here a year now and have recently got back into fishing. You guys have some excellent fishing spots here in OK!!!

I have got a few nice bass this summer and a couple large crappie.

Just wondering if anyone has pics of there catches this summer? Always love seeing them monsters!!

Post away:thumbup3:

W45

warrior45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just noticed that...lol There is a little gar in there! Always hated them creatures...used to bump us down at the damn when I was a kid.

Dennis, ponds are always a blast to fish! Great for kids and well just about anyone who wants to catch some fish all day!

Hey hubmonkey, how'd that gar taste? lol

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_DSCF4084.jpg

Lower Illinois Brown. About 11". Everyone I've talked to hasn't caught any big ones. One guy told me the big ones were killed a couple of years ago when we had a lot of rain and they had to release water from the flood gates. I don't know if they have stocked any big boys in there but do know they have put some bigger rainbows there. I saw a picture of the guy holding a 4 pound brownie taken from the Lower Illinois before the fish kill.

warrior45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice brownie! I love the coloring of trout. I sure miss fishing back home in AZ. Used to go up north just outside of Flagstaff and catch trout all day long. Water was always crystal clear, beautiful lake down in a wooded canyon!

Great catch!!!

W45

QUOTE=JCW355;757245]
ai4.photobucket.com_albums_y144_JCW355_DSCF4084.jpg

Lower Illinois Brown. About 11". Everyone I've talked to hasn't caught any big ones. One guy told me the big ones were killed a couple of years ago when we had a lot of rain and they had to release water from the flood gates. I don't know if they have stocked any big boys in there but do know they have put some bigger rainbows there. I saw a picture of the guy holding a 4 pound brownie taken from the Lower Illinois before the fish kill.[/QUOTE]

Latest posts

Top Bottom