1 safe vs 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have 2. One had modern long guns and the other had military rifles and hand guns. I sold them and got one larger safe. I’m thinking about another one just because the two safe thing was handier. Not as much to move around to get to a certain gun. JMO

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one medium sized one that was getting too smoall, had an opportunity to trade it in on a larger one but decided to keep both, now almost need a third one. Like your garage floor, any free space will magically collect something. I would go with 2 at least for a while until you need 3. Ha Ha

I had the same combination put in the second one.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A friends dad had a hidden room in the house. A ‘built in’ book case had a pressure latch on it. Slight push and it opened up to a 10x10 gun room. When closed it was a tight as any wood to wall fit should be

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention allowing fire to get in.
Well... they already have capability to bolt to the floor (and to a wall on some models?), so that shouldn't be an issue as long as the holes are filled with secured bolts.

Bolting two safes together might even allow less heat inside than not, because the two connected walls wouldn't be getting the full force of the house fire.

This assumes the bolts are large enough for the job of course (e.g. I wouldn't recommend 1/4" bolts). :D

Just my :twocents: ... :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom