100 yard indoor range Hypothetical question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome! I hope this happens because I'm desperately seeking an alternative range to Banner road and H&H, especially for sighting in rifles. I was toying with the idea of investing into an indoor range near the downtown area or closer to I-235. Guess I don't have to do that now :)

Who's doing this? Is Steve from Cold Hand Arms doing this? This is near his shop so it would make sense if it were him.

It's not Steve. I believe he is however trying to restart the "Full auto Friday's" with them once they are open.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah....I was thinking much less than that. Oh well....

I hear you get your own secure area to leave your guns and free cleanings with that though, so there's always that.
I also heard that lane fees were in the $20 per session range. dont know if session was a time limit or all day.

OneUp

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear you get your own secure area to leave your guns and free cleanings with that though, so there's always that.
I also heard that lane fees were in the $20 per session range. dont know if session was a time limit or all day.

I'd happily pay $20/day for access to a 100-yd indoor range. I just hope it's not a "member only" type thing. Unfortunately, I don't get to shoot enough during the year to make that cost effective...

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$20? That's cheaper than a movie. If it's clean and I don't have buses of Asian tourists pointing guns at me, I'm in. It's far enough away from the state fair crowd and I can go eat on restaraunt row afterwards? Hellz yeah.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
$20? That's cheaper than a movie. If it's clean and I don't have buses of Asian tourists pointing guns at me, I'm in. It's far enough away from the state fair crowd and I can go eat on restaraunt row afterwards? Hellz yeah.

This I'd be good with. Just as long as it's not membership+$20. Of course, being in OKC means I will use it never most likely. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom