100-yards+ 20 round shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diverdon

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I am working on that 6PPC. Haven't shot it in a while, well not as good as it should - did some changes to the stock and action, hopefully she comes back or I'll have to put another barrel on it.

Perhaps you should just trade it for a Tac Ops .308 and shoot FGM 168gr. All your groups are guaranteed to be under .25".

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stand corrected.
Some think that the German Shorthaired Pointer is a descendant of different types of German hunting, scent hounds, trail and track dogs, such as the Old Spanish Pointer, German Bird Dog, Hounds of St. Hubert (Bloodhound types), and the Foxhound. Later the English Pointer was crossed in to add speed and endurance. German hunters were after an all-purpose utility dog that not only had a good nose, but could point, track, was an excellent retriever and gundog, in both field and water for both feather and fur. They also wanted a dog that was an excellent weekend hunter, but made a good family companion and watchdog.
The German Shorthaired Pointer was recognized by the AKC in 1930. The German Shorthaired Pointer contributed in the development of the German Wirehaired Pointer. The German Shorthaired Pointer's talents are show dog, obedience, gundog, retrieving, tracking trials, field trials and hunting tests.

Diverdon

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Swampratt, It sounds like you know a lot more about it than I do. I love the breed, my first dog was a pure liver colored GSP, She was the smartest Dog I ever owned. In my narrow little world Hounds are like Plott Hounds, Bluetics, Blood Hounds, Ridgebacks, ect... But I'll admit that there could be a lot more to it than I'll ever know.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Name: magna19
Rifle: Savage 12 204Rug @ 100y
Worst CtC: .298 MOA
Average: .365 MOA
Bullseye: 0

i57.tinypic.com_259eg5i.jpg

Leaderboard:

1. 0.334 MoBoost Sav12 6PPC@100y - folding bipod