10mm long slide Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hearing word of a 10mm LS Glock, apparently it's gonna be called the G40..
I'm not sure if this photo is fake cuz I've seen it a couple of times.
Still, it's a cool idea that Glock needs to do.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_01_07_db0f6830b57c9b752a59bc99fa4d76cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just looking for 10mm conversion barrels for a G41. I'm sure a standard 10mm barrel of the appropriate length would work just fine but the lug is about 20 thousandths narrower on 10mm barrels that it is on the G41 stock barrel.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agreed, just commenting more about the barrel length. So maybe what we want is a 40, 41L, and 40L?

I think so. :)

I've been trying to decide between building a 6" 10mm on an STI 2011 frame or getting one of the EAA Witness Hunter 6" 10mm's. I do want the full sight radius for more practical accuracy. I wasn't interested in building a 6" G-20 with a Lone Wolf slide, because I hate the width of it. If they make a "40L" with the narrow slide, it would have all the advantages of the STI or Witness except the trigger. I really didn't want to spend the money on the STI and the weight of the Witness was a big minus.

If I can get one of these, drop a Bar-Sto barrel in it, do a trigger job and install Dawson sights, it should be pretty accurate and easy to carry, which is what I'm after.

Latest posts

Top Bottom