10mm long slide Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well? any chance to shoot yet?

I've shot mine twice now. I looove the sight radius. Made shots out to 25m like eating a cupcake.
I am waiting on new brass to arrive (this afternoon hopefully) and then will work up some nice loads.
I put some dawson night sights on it, but no MOS optics. Maybe when my eyes get a bit older :)

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sadly, no. Crap just keeps coming up! m:(

Today's my b-day (big 50, so the RMR is much needed), so my present to me is 150 rounds of Underwood 180gr FMJ and 100 rounds of Underwood 180gr Gold Dot JHP ammo. Not having had time to work up a load, I'm hoping to take advantage of ANY opportunity to slip away to the range!

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sadly, no. Crap just keeps coming up! m:(

Today's my b-day (big 50, so the RMR is much needed), so my present to me is 150 rounds of Underwood 180gr FMJ and 100 rounds of Underwood 180gr Gold Dot JHP ammo. Not having had time to work up a load, I'm hoping to take advantage of ANY opportunity to slip away to the range!

:drunk5: Happy birthday!

Go..........now!!! I'll take over..... you can trust me :thumb: :uhh:

Enjoy it when you get the chance!

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg
Ready to hunt. I got a few hundred rounds of the Underwood Extreme Penetrator ammo that is just itching to whack a deer.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any updates? I will be getting a 40 for my next purchase. Love my 41, always hated getting rid of my 20 so the 40 is a no brainier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom