12 year old Oklahoma girl, shoots home invader!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damned hard way to earn an ice cream cone.

Most of the stories about kids defending selves/siblings/home are IBS.* Nice to see one that isn't.

I hope the legal process lands on him as hard as possible.

*Internet ********

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It won't be a big deal to her if the grown ups around her don't make it a big deal. However, if they insist on sending her to "therapy" to help her with the "trauma" she has endured by being made a "victim" instead of congratulating her on being a mature, responsible young lady who took responsibility for herself and handled herself with calmness and maturity beyond her years then ... well ... she's doomed ...

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Hate that she had to defend herself and happy it worked out the way it did. Kinda wish all parents would teach their kids the how to's about guns and self defence.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, you mean you all aren't appauled that a 12 year old had access to guns??? Man... I mean cause it's totally illegal for a 12 year old to be carrying a weapon...

Congrats to the girl landing a bad guy in jail!!

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope they give her a lot of positive feed back & support. And I hope they take her to the range for practice whenever she wants... maybe get a Glock 19 9MM. A .40 can be a handfull for a 12 year old girl.

If it were my daughter, I think I'd probably have her hearing checked just to be safe. Firing a .40 cal in a closed closet had to have made her ears ring and have the potential to cause some hearing damage.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, you mean you all aren't appauled that a 12 year old had access to guns??? Man... I mean cause it's totally illegal for a 12 year old to be carrying a weapon...

Congrats to the girl landing a bad guy in jail!!

I was out on my own with a .22 killing squirells at 11. And, good for her that she could defend herself. If you cant knock em down glock em down.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw a tweet on this yesterday.
Glad she came out of this ordeal okay.
Also good thing her parents took the time to train her.
I hope she gets through this trauma unscathed emotionally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom