$1200 to spend.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know how this "bump" procedure works. I see these other guys posting it, I guess it maybe moves your classified post back to the top?

Thats correct. When you "bump" a post, it puts it back to the top and those of who use the "whats new" feature will see it again. I believe the policy here is you can only "bump" a classifieds post once a day.

This takes research and digging through a lot of crap before you can make a good decision. The easy and most contentious answer is to ask "which is better" without doing the leg work.

If you want a defense gun, competition gun, plinking gun, dirt clod shooting gun, or whatever gun you will save yourself a lot of time and money by researching what makes the gun good or bad for each area.

Thats hard to do when using the internet as your source. There is so much opinion, mixed with fact, mixed with marketing fluff. Its very hard to make a discernible decision without any first hand knowledge of your own. When he or someone else asks "which is better" they are expecting peoples differing and not always objectionable opinions. Everyones opinions always help me, even if I don't always listen.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats hard to do when using the internet as your source. There is so much opinion, mixed with fact, mixed with marketing fluff. Its very hard to make a discernible decision without any first hand knowledge of your own. When he or someone else asks "which is better" they are expecting peoples differing and not always objectionable opinions. Everyones opinions always help me, even if I don't always listen.

Its really not. it just takes time and a desire to know.
As to opinions about which is better. Which is better for what? I have definite opinions about AR's, and a search through my posts on the subject bear that out. However, my requirements may not be the same as some one elses, therefore my opinion could be based on a totally different assumption about what is "good".

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ABI Tactical in Tulsa has complete rifles and the lowers are marked with Tulsa, OK stampings. 300 Blackout would be an awesome gun! Comes with hard case and 30 round clip. Their rifles are in your price range. Check them out https://www.facebook.com/abitactical

Welcome to OSA! Nice looking rifles!

image-1183492190.jpg

Sorry, had to do it!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lightweight BCM middy... it would be hard to do too much better than that if he wants a complete rifle. He could make that money go a lot further if he was willing to buy an upper and lower separately, but hey, you can't go wrong with BCM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom