1911 pistols you would NEVER buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ANY of them. :hellno:

Nah! J/K. While most here know that I personally do not favor "ol' Slabsides" as a carry weapon, they are beautiful irons indeed.

About the only ones that I've ever HEARD of being crap is of course, the Llamas, merely because they're what they call "bastard" guns, meaning GI and/or Colt parts WILL NOT fit.

Other than those, I've heard Charles Daly sucked too.

You mentioned Taurus. I've actually heard some guys that love their Taurus .45s. Go figure! :ugh2:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
taurus 1911's are different than anything ever offered and are a well made version of the 1911, check them out, they come standard with some upgrade parts.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a very bad experience with a Kimber...I wouldnt buy another EVER...but I guess the root of my question is a GB find...there is a twofer auction...consecutive numbers Firestorm 1911s Buy it Now for $800..and I am thinking about just diving into that purchase..I also tried to buy that Charles Daly posted this week..I want a 1911 but no one wants what I have to trade...lol. Google compared the Firestorm to the Llama...but idk...I just wouldnt ever buy a Kimber again

Latest posts

Top Bottom