1957 Chevy and Hogs.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No not Harley Davidson.
My Corolla alternator went out and I got a call the morning I was going to go get the part.
Hogs in a trap in Watonga.
I loaded up my 3 piece hoist and grabbed my 45 and some ice chests and knives and away I went.

Alternators can wait.
4 sows :)
Nuff talkin'

1723889333499.png

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you know what your doing, but I thought I'd share this. We switched to this about 6 years ago. It takes only about 20 minutes per pig, there is vertically no mess. Anyway just thought I'd pass it on, as we usually end up doing 2-6 at a time as well.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you know what your doing, but I thought I'd share this. We switched to this about 6 years ago. It takes only about 20 minutes per pig, there is vertically no mess. Anyway just thought I'd pass it on, as we usually end up doing 2-6 at a time as well.

It did not take us very long for the 4 we did I would say maybe 15 minutes max per pig.
I could not watch the video as it is age inappropriate and wanted me to sign in.

I do not have a sign in for YouTube .

Fill the freezer! Build you one these!

View attachment 503395

That would work for vehicles with hitches.
I built the one in use for my Corolla which has a fiberglass front and rear bumper.

Just drive over it and it comes apart and fits in the trunk or back seat.

Here is the end result.
Got all the meat off we wanted and did not even bust a gut.
Took all the meat off and left the bones attached.

1723988882760.png

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You’re cool. Seriously.
Hold on now.

Maybe just redneck.

Ok maybe a little cool. 2 vehicles went on this trip my 57 and my buddies Chevy truck.

I let him drive the 57 down this gravel road as I wanted him to feel how smooth it was.
We got to his place and before we went into the barn I told him do a donut in the field.

He smiled really big and did a donut.
Kicking up 2 roostertails of dirt.

He stopped and I walked over and told him and said : WTF man what were you thinking!!!!!
He looked at me like he was in trouble.

I said: That was barely 1/2 throttle.
My 57 likes full throttle.

Do it again this time get it up on the pipe!

Yea bigger grin that time and huge rooster tails off the back tires that he seen falling as he came back around to finish the donut.

Now we were ready to process some hogs.

Fun times.
UUUMMM How old am I ..A little over 18 :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom