• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 1963 Chevy short bed step side

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This add is for a good friend who isnt a member but I have the OK from a Mod to list it. Here are the details I got from her.

"1963 Chevy Stepside Truck, $20,000.00 CASH ONLY
Garage kept

Has the 69 Camaro engine in it.

No AC. Heater only. No power steering or power breaks.

The last time I looked at it, the transmission was leaking. And I'm sure the battery is dead.
It's been setting for 7 years, inside so any of the rubber parts would need to be checked like hoses, belts, and tires.
The gas tank would maybe need to be flushed, and a new fuel filter. Mostly, it's just general maintenance stuff".

Send a PM to me (CHenry) if interested and I will provide the contact information to talk to her and go see it.
The truck is located in Choctaw.

engine.jpg
Exterior.jpg
Exterior2.jpg
interior.jpg
interior2.jpg
interior3.jpg
interior4.jpg
interior5.jpg

Last edited:

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
This add is for a good friend who isnt a member but I have the OK from a Mod to list it. Here are the details I got from her.

"1963 Chevy Stepside Truck, $20,000.00
Garage kept

Has the 69 Camaro engine in it.

No AC. Heater only. No power steering or power breaks.

The last time I looked at it, the transmission was leaking. And I'm sure the battery is dead.
It's been setting for 7 years, inside so any of the rubber parts would need to be checked like hoses, belts, and tires.
The gas tank would maybe need to be flushed, and a new fuel filter. Mostly, it's just general maintenance stuff".

Send a PM to me (CHenry) if interested and I will provide the contact information to talk to her and go see it.
The truck is located in Choctaw.

View attachment 510575View attachment 510576View attachment 510577View attachment 510578View attachment 510579View attachment 510580View attachment 510581View attachment 510582
Very nice

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
ETA, this is a cash only deal. Would likely need to meet at the bank to run bills through the counter and also verify them before the title is transferred.
But thats up to her, it was just my suggestion to her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom