$20 Sam’s club membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was that a new member offer? We let ours expire a few years ago and it recognized me and the process choked, I'm waiting on an automated email to reset my password.
We decided we just don't go there enough to save the amount of the regular membership cost.
We're just shopping for two and don't make a lot of big purchases though.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Was that a new member offer? We let ours expire a few years ago and it recognized me and the process choked, I'm waiting on an automated email to reset my password.
We decided we just don't go there enough to save the amount of the regular membership cost.
Yes it is. If it's been 6 months you get that price. I've been a plus member for years, so no soup for me! :disappoin

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
We create and use a new email address each time we sign up.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. signed up but what a hassle. Had to get online help. I think my WalMart account made it think
I was already a member or something like that.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is. If it's been 6 months you get that price. I've been a plus member for years, so no soup for me! :disappoin
Nope. My membership expired in 2019. So I felt safe using the email I usually use for online accounts. That was a mistake. The system instantly recognized me and shifted into "Renewal" mode for a minimum price of $50.00.
No apparent way to get back to the new member offer and try a different address. Even after clearing that tab, any attempt to use the posted link now takes me to the renewal page.

Latest posts

Top Bottom