20 year old girl takes sheriff job in Mexico...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember one a few years ago that gave a speech after he was sworn in that there was a new sherriff in town as some black suv's pulled Up and shot him.

leftfield

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone told me about this earlier. I'm amazed it is true, this girl is Rambo brave or just another bump in the road. We'll see sooner or later.

This quote made me lol
"The weapons we have are principles and values, which are the best weapons for prevention"

I hope that's not standard issue weapons for patrolling deputies.

Soothsayer

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This girl deserves a Profiles in Courage award. Stepping up like that takes real guts. If Mexico had more people like her, it would be a much better place. Makes me wonder how many 20 year-old Americans would do the same.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This girl deserves a Profiles in Courage award. Stepping up like that takes real guts. If Mexico had more people like her, it would be a much better place. Makes me wonder how many 20 year-old Americans would do the same.

I can name quite a few who frequent this board that would. Great, tough, smart kids ... they give me hope for the future.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Someone told me about this earlier. I'm amazed it is true, this girl is Rambo brave or just another bump in the road. We'll see sooner or later.

This quote made me lol
"The weapons we have are principles and values, which are the best weapons for prevention"

I hope that's not standard issue weapons for patrolling deputies.

Sadly, these days the only weapon I'd feel comfortable patrolling the Juarez area with is an Apache gunship. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom