2012 youth deer hunt post pic's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey i had some hot spicy spam this week end,it was pretty good stuff,if it had been grilled on open fire i think it would have been the bomb

Oh yea! I love Spam.... fried, grilled, microwaved, boiled, sauteed, spam sandwich, spam & eggs, spam soup, spam burger, spam & rice, spam kabobs, spam salad....just like Bubba and his shrimp in Forrest Gump

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great hunting everyone, we got skunked but enjoyed the time out doors together. My son was stoked becuase he got to drive to deer camp this year. He's growing up & you can't keep them young forever. enjoy your time in the woods with your kids

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1183.photobucket.com_albums_x462_teamzracing_006.jpg

Here is my sons first deer ever. We were fortunate enough to go with the OYHSP on a hunt in Antlers. He had a blast and is still talking about it. I will never forget the look on his face after he took the shot, then again after we got out of the tree stand and found her about 20 feet from where he shot her. I dont think he has stopped smiling yet.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okie are you 100% sure? I'm asking because I don't know for sure, but it seems like I had to buy my Son and Nephew new tags for rifle season. I hope your right, that will save me some money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom