2015 Controlled Hunts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a freeking computer program. The results could be posted the next day. Its not a difficult thing to do. Excel would be a simple choice.

We are required to enter on a computer program. That same program is a data base. Data Bases don't require months to assimilate information from people that entered. Post the dammed thing the day after the entry closes.

If they need help doing this, I'd be more than happy to help. Free.

EXACTLY! How hard is it? I heard some stories years ago about some of the shenanigans that took place AFTER the deadline and the computer had picked the lucky entrants. I hoped they weren't true then, and aren't true now.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You wouldn't need to be conscripted, you would just volunteer?

global3.memecdn.com_i_see_what_you_did_there_o_1342199.jpg

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A week away until the drawing. Figured I would bump the thread back up to the top. Anyone started practicing shooting for the fall?

I never stop shooting. Its a regular habit. :D

Never stop practicing. Only ramp up my diet and exercise regimen starting in June. The colorado mountains are a lot funner to chase wapiti in if you're in good shape !

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting impatient sure wish there was a "back door " method like guys have figured out with some western states to know if I was successful in the draw ! Good luck everyone !

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Latest posts

Top Bottom