2020 Dove Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to play too. My youngest son and I are coming up on Wednesday!!!!
Hollar at me when you get here. My spot was covered in dove with only me on it. Full wheat heads laying everywhere.
I'm east of your place. I'm going over there tomorrow to brush hog and disk so I'll get an eyeball on the dove numbers.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Al luck would have it, I'm also free that day.

Where should I park?
Heck yeah! If I'd known that there were places to hunt I would have gotten back into dove hunting years ago.

It used to be one of my favorite things to do but private hunting spots dried up around here and the one time I tried a public hunting lease I got peppered with bird shot all morning although I did get to take 70 dove home that day after everyone that rode with me gave me their birds.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck yeah! If I'd known that there were places to hunt I would have gotten back into dove hunting years ago.

It used to be one of my favorite things to do but private hunting spots dried up around here and the one time I tried a public hunting lease I got peppered with bird shot all morning although I did get to take 70 dove home that day after everyone that rode with me gave me their birds.
That's enough to feed 3 people!

Latest posts

Top Bottom