.22 for a happy kid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t_towner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Porter, my father is coming in town tomorrow and I'm sure we're going to shoot em up Saturday afternoon. As a father of 6 kids (10 and under) I'm sure we'll have several 22's in the mix.

We have land just south of you in bixby. PM me and feel free to come out and play.

Thanks!

SoonerTactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SoonerTactical would like to offer our range in Blanchard for a free firearms training session for kids who want to learn to shoot rifles and/or pistols. If we can get some .22LR ammo donated, we can certainly donate the range and the training to give back to the community.

Of course, copious pics will be taken and shared with all.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:hyper:
SoonerTactical would like to offer our range in Blanchard for a free firearms training session for kids who want to learn to shoot rifles and/or pistols. If we can get some .22LR ammo donated, we can certainly donate the range and the training to give back to the community.

Of course, copious pics will be taken and shared with all.

Piston10 is a helluva guy for starting this up and the rest of youse guys get a big A+ for joining in. I'll scratch my range trip this weekend, (Darn it; Piston10 was gonna give me some tactical tips too) and instead, be more than happy to either donate and deliver 250 rounds of .22LR ammo to Sooner Tactical, or (edit) will meet you and the kiddo(s) around Mustang Road & Reno and you can go wherever to actually shoot. You just have to agree to teach kid or kid(s) to shoot safely and have fun!
Sooner Tactical: Could you post address/directions to your range and some hours this weekend so I (and I bet a few others) can donate to the cause?

We wanna see pics of smiling kids showing off their targets too! :hyper:

Last edited:

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Piston10 is a helluva guy for starting this up and the rest of youse guys get a big A+ for joining in. I'll scratch my range trip, and instead, be more than happy to donate and deliver 250 rounds of .22LR ammo to Sooner Tactical to teach kids to shoot safely!
Sooner Tactical: Could you post address/directions to your range and some hours this weekend so I (and I bet a few others) can donate to the cause?

Thanks Joel!

Now we need to keep it up and get some kids who wanna shoot!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would be very cool if we had a member in or around OKC who had a place to shoot so we could meet there and teach a group of kids for those who would be interested. Said member to be the Rangemaster/Chief Instructor (If he or she wants) and a couple other of us could be Safety Officers...I'd bring a table, a couple of .22 pistols, targets, and more ammo so every kid could bust some serious caps.

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a place near me in Nicoma Park that has signs up,occasionally for a turkey shoot where there are usually kids shooting 22's. I don't know who owns it, but I bet google is my friend. I will do some checking as the weather should be gorgeous tomorrow (minus the wind that is).

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a great idea! I'll play for someone in the Enid area. Remember ... it's for the kids. I don't have any 225-packs, but I will offer up a couple hundred rounds. You pick from the flavors I have on hand. Best to e-mail me ... that'll go to my smartphone wherever I am.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a great idea! I'll play for someone in the Enid area. Remember ... it's for the kids. I don't have any 225-packs, but I will offer up a couple hundred rounds. You pick from the flavors I have on hand. Best to e-mail me ... that'll go to my smartphone wherever I am.

Thanks DEC458!

Hey guys, if you get any takers post up and let us know. Mine is still available!

Latest posts

Top Bottom