22 Fun Match at OKCGC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its time again for the 22 Fun Match at the OKCGC. The distances will be 25 and 50 yards and starting out they will all be from the standing position. The targets will be just about anything, from animal type targets to Bullseye ones. You will need 2 boxes of ammo (100 rounds), a stapler and a weapon (spotting scope if you have one) and that’s it.

It will be held on the OKCGC Muzzleloader Range (same side as the Cowboy/IPSC) and all matches will start at 09:00

To keep it fun (and cheap) the rules will be simple Cost will be $3.00
Any 22 Rimfire rifle or pistol, scoped or iron sights
Iron sights and scopes and Pistols all compete together
Round count on target may vary depending on type of target
No sighter targets
Any Rimfire ammo shorts up to 22 Long rifle

dates are as follows:

July 31st
Aug 14th
Oct 9th
Nov 27th
Dec 4th

MilitaryBolt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are going to add one more target to the mix. It is a VOMBIE target and if you want to shoot it then you'll have to fork out another buck. It will be shot at 25 yards and you only get one shot the closest to the center of it's eye will win the whole pot. If no one hits the eye the pot will be added to next month and the target will be shot at 50 yards and if no one gets it then the pot will just increase and the target will be move to 100 yards where it will stay till someone gets it. I seriously doubt someone will not get it at 25 yards. There will be no sighters and if more than one shot is on the target you will have wasted your chance.
For the Aug 14th Match I am working on a all VOMBIE Shoot so if you know of any FREE VOMBIE targets please let me know at [email protected]

Latest posts

Top Bottom