29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not just the 90% poll but it seems to be any poll we don't agree with.
Been lots of them over the years and the ones we don't agree with all seem to be bogus.:grumble:

Not this one though. It's the real deal. :bowdown:

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its all part of the plan.

The Govt. is already getting ready for a revolution. They are smuggling mercenaries across the border, arming cartels in mexico, and taking recruits in Chicago, LA, DC, and other cities. Parts of the military may not fight against american citizens, but brainwashed govt. agents will.

victor3ranger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, let me flip this just a little and see what you think.

I hear one person saying "I don't see someone shooting an american kid in uniform"

What if those American kids are ordered to shoot on site those who are considered rebels?? This person is your friend or family, they didn't shoot first or even try to resist.

I can tell you first hand once the first bullet flies things are going to go sideways very fast. People, American people who believe this counrty is being taken over from within will be pissed. Every rebel that falls will only instill the resolve of the people who knew them or were related to them. So, in fact if things happen like them did in Iraq, for every 1 rebel you take out, you piss off 5 non-rebels that take his place.
For those of you who have never been in this situation like the 100,000's of GI's who have been there done that, we know that fighting a full military unit face to face does not work, it is the war of attrition, small bites over and over again, drawn out over a long period of time until the will is broken, spreading resources thin to weaken a more advanced unit.

This type of warfair is the done the same way as eating an elephant, one bite at a time.

In my mind you either stand for the oath and the constitution or you don't, your choice.

Last edited:

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we did have that whole civil war mess back in the 19th century. I would say that it has been substantially worse than now before.

Sorry about that. I was alluding to my lifetime.

BUT.....Yes sir you are correct. Lol! A fight over keeping the Union together is a pretty big mess! The slavery issue wasn't exactly galvanizing.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one has told me yet why the poll in the OP is more believable than the poll that says 90% of Americans agree with Universal Background Checks.

Because 20-30% is a reasonably easy number to achieve in a poll. You can get 20-30% to say the economy is doing great. You can get 20-30% to say Obama and/or congress has done a great job handling the economy. About the only things I can think of that regularly fall outside that 20-30% minimum range is congressional approval and the black vote against a black democrat president. That's what makes the 90% poll so unbelievable. If it were done properly there should have been at least 20-30% against universal background checks.

Having said all that, 20-30% isn't exactly a winner. It means 70% fall on the other side or have no opinion. When it comes to something like this, many who say it will take an armed revolution don't want an armed revolution which means a widely supported armed revolution isn't likely until that number hits well over 50%. It's a perfectly believable number but not one that should put the fear of revolution into anyone including the government.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom