29 percent of voters think 'armed revolution' might be needed.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel the ballot box is quickly becoming a hoax, representatives of the people, for the people, and by the people in DC are bought and sold on a daily basis.

Remember:
Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Cartridge box

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel the ballot box is quickly becoming a hoax

It's been a hoax. But people are still deluded into believing voting can make a difference, never paying attention to the fact that they are basically given choices to vote from a pool of people with the same overall agenda. Ever notice how we keep going the same direction, no matter which "team" controls the House, the Senate, or the Executive office? If there was such a difference, we'd see changes of direction. We vote from a pool of people offered to us, to give us the illusion of actually having a choice, and it's further complicated by the throngs of brain-deads that insist (through years of indoctrination into this system) that "if you don't vote, you're part of the problem".

If people actually wanted to make a difference, they'd all opt out - don't vote. Quit perpetuating the ruse that the people are in control, collapse the current system, and rebuild it where the people actually choose the candidates, and where the people truly have a voice.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'll have to do the revolution without me. I'm too busy cooking stuff on my new Webber Kettle and I can't miss Game of Thrones, Bates Motel and Hannibal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom