3 states have defunded planned parenthood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...If only all the good Christian folk would quit being so selfish as to think that they must produce their own offspring and start snatching up these unwanted children the problem would be solved.

Why not get in front of the problem instead of reacting on the backside. Have Planned Parenthood pass-out free birth control pills instead of funding them to perform abortions.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Why not get in front of the problem instead of reacting on the backside. Have Planned Parenthood pass-out free birth control pills instead of funding them to perform abortions.

They do both. 3% of their funds are spend on abortion services and those funds are not from the "taxpayer pot." They come from private donors and other sources.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They do both. 3% of their funds are spend on abortion services and those funds are not from the "taxpayer pot." They come from private donors and other sources.

Okay. That's a good start. Why don't all these women / girls who are not wanting to get pregnant utilizing the free birth control pills instead of running the risk of needing an abortion? I know many parents do not allow their teenage daughters to use birth control. And, some churches / religions are against it. Maybe it is time for them to rethink their positions.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay. That's a good start. Why don't all these women / girls who are not wanting to get pregnant utilizing the free birth control pills instead of running the risk of needing an abortion? I know many parents do not allow their teenage daughters to use birth control. And, some churches / religions are against it. Maybe it is time for them to rethink their positions.

The health risks to long-term birth control is ridiculous. Stroke, heart attack, etc in young adults. Sub-30 years old and such. I wouldn't want my kid on it.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Rethink their positions... haha!!!

Yes, I agree with everything you said... But people do things that are not always rational - ESPECIALLY when it comes to sex. In the heat of the moment, all bets are off. And yes, religion needs to just go away. It's wrong about sex/reproduction/sexuality and people suffer for it.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can answer the relevancy to that when and if someone can answer my question.

Woody

O.k...

"With the army providing free abortions for female soldiers, and social workers actively promoting abortion as a cure-all for emotional and economic woes, abortion in Israel is a widely accepted practice." April 7, 1997

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/1997/april7/7t4060.html

THE LAW: The army social services can refer a female soldier for up to 2 Government subsidized abortions during her 18-month army service.
In Practice: Although these soldiers do not fit the requirements of the abortion committee because they are not necessarily under 19, there is no medical danger to mother or child and the pregnancy is the result of a consensual relationship, yet they are entitled to two free abortions facilitated by the army. For soldiers in elite unit there seems to be no limit on the number of abortions allowed. Significant pressure is placed on the soldiers to abort and a woman who chooses to keep her pregnancy is immediately released from army service. We are thankful that recently, an army social worker has referred several women in crisis to Be'ad Chaim.

http://www.beadchaim.com/Abortion-in-practice

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time coming up with any example of right or wrong that is not addressed by the bible. Do you have an example?

You said, "If it is learned through society then it has come from the teachings of the bible." I simply asked if right and wrong can only come from the Bible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom