3 states have defunded planned parenthood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really, have you not read the proceeding posts from people that have worked with women who are contemplating abortion or who have had an abortion. where are your facts and first hand accounts, Sport.

I've known two personally, they never mentioned it again except in passing. And both were running around partying and screwing again within a couple of weeks or so.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense taken. I'm enjoying the conversation. I think most, if not all, people know what is morally right and wrong in the own heart. Otherwise, society would be chaos. Even the atheist knows right from wrong. Whether it is learned through society or planted in the soul, I don't know. If it is learned through society then it has come from the teachings of the bible. Also, I don't think any particular religion or Christian denomination is 100% correct. However, for me, the Catholic church and its teachings are the closest to what I believe in my heart to be the correct moral path.

Much of the history of Christendom is chaos and war, often against other Christians. Right and wrong can only come from the Bible?

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Much of the history of Christendom is chaos and war, often against other Christians. Right and wrong can only come from the Bible?

I'm having a hard time coming up with any example of right or wrong that is not addressed by the bible. Do you have an example?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning after advocates use some semantics in regard to conception. Does conception happen at fertilization or implantation? Their definition is implantation not fertilization. Not everyone agrees on that definition.

Justifying abortion by pointing out the issues with unwanted children is weak. There are unwanted old people with dimensia, etc. At what point do we justify killing them off because of the fact they are an unwanted burden that nobody knows how to deal with? If you are going to make a case for abortion, you should stick to the argument that a fetus is not a person. That is more humane than the argument that they are unwanted and should therefore be eliminated.

There are no full proof solutions to the issue of unwanted pregnancies other than personal accountability. Obviously those who are raped or victims of incest were not irresponsible and I am not speaking about them. We just have this attitude in our country now that no one should be accountable for anything from bad decisions about money, personal habits, sex, etc. I think the one thing that people on both sides of the abortion issue can agree on is that more people should be accountable/educated prior to having sex. How we make that happen is still a mystery to me but it is a major issue in our state for sure.

I suppose that you're opposed to medically assisted suicide, but support the death penalty.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Well, WW2 did involve Christian nations fighting each other. The Vatican was located in the Fascist state of Italy.

i.imgur.com_oHMcjdQ.jpg

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, now there is a problem I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with you to try and solve peacefully.

That's fine, but quite frankly, I do not want to raise anymore children, I do not want to commit time to resolving this problem and I do not want to contribute any more of my money to resolving this problem. I'm selfish and I can admit it without guilt.

If only all the good Christian folk would quit being so selfish as to think that they must produce their own offspring and start snatching up these unwanted children the problem would be solved.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's fine, but quite frankly, I do not want to raise anymore children, I do not want to commit time to resolving this problem and I do not want to contribute any more of my money to resolving this problem. I'm selfish and I can admit it without guilt.

If only all the good Christian folk would quit being so selfish as to think that they must produce their own offspring and start snatching up these unwanted children the problem would be solved.

"Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth with more kids than are wanted. See those 400k kids in American Foster care right now? Ignore them, have more babies of your own, that's the Christian thing to do."

-God

Latest posts

Top Bottom