4 Stone Warriors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My son has been assigned to look up what the "4 Stone Warriors" and what they stood for, for a Boy Scout project. Web searches haven't helped him at all.
I suspect this is probably an Army thing, as the leader who assigned it is a West Point grad. Could anybody help him out?

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aren't there statues at West Point? Well it's apparently 5. IDK

http://www.west-point.org/academy/malo-wa/inspirations/buglenotes.html

What are the 5 Stone Warriors and what do they represent? ------ They are figures depicting the use of the horse through history, found between the two main entrances to Thayer Hall, one level below the road running downhill in front of the building. They represent, from left to right, Mounted Soldier, Medieval Knight, U.S. Cavalryman, Western Indian, and the Horsemen of World War I.

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet that's it, as he also has to memorize Schofields statement. Thank you kindly! One time he asked for 5, but the paper he gave said 4, I think maybe he is confused between the "stone warriors" and the 4 statues in the mess hall.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet that's it, as he also has to memorize Schofields statement. Thank you kindly! One time he asked for 5, but the paper he gave said 4, I think maybe he is confused between the "stone warriors" and the 4 statues in the mess hall.

As I have been told by several of the youngsters, "It's a DFAC, ya' old bastid.":lookaroun:thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom