5.11 tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up a 5.11 tactical range bag tonight at HH. it's the range qualifier bag. Has a great lift out center section for ammo that also has two padded pockets for pistols in the center section. The bag it self has zipper pockets on both ends, and both sides. Has mag holder pouches on one side and the other has mesh pockets for storage. It's perfect for the number of guns I take to the range, all my gear and tools and all the ammo my shoulder can handle. The bag has sturdy handles and a very sturdy padded shoulder strap. It's a little more expensive than my $10 Wal-Mart Winchester bags, but looks to be well worth it!

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my 5.11 bags. Used a Rush-24 all through med school as my school bag. When 5.11 cleared out the red medic version for $35 we picked up 5 and have them as our BOBs. Have a couple 5.11 duffels as well, no complaints about any of them after hard use. Also, I have yet to find a gun belt that holds up as well as their carry belts. Wish I could afford more of their gear, love every piece that I have!

Latest posts

Top Bottom