600 Yard F-TR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradH

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm a novice wanting to try the 600 yard F-TR at OKC Gun Club. It's my understanding the matches are open to nonmembers but I'd like to try it before entering a match. Are there opportunities for nonmembers to practice?

I've sent a membership application but read it may take a year or more to be accepted.

hk33

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The club is NOT open to non-members, and the highpower range is only open to members who have been "checked-out" on the range.

However, a member can take you as a guest. I wouldn't mind meeting you out there but I dont' know if I'll be able to make it before this months match.

Last edited:

BradH

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer. I won't be able to make this months match, have something going on every weekend. I would like to meet with you if you're planning to go out on a weekday this month or anytime next month.

hk33

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just come out with a decent 100 yard zero - 13moa up will get you on target.

Yes, I didn't discuss this in my initial post, but depending on what you are shooting and your experience we may want to go out to the benchrest range first so that I know you are going to be hitting the targets at 600.

BradH

New to the site!
Reaction score
My experience is limited and I'm shooting FGMM with a Remington 700P LTR. I've shot 600 yds and know 13 moa up would be about 2' low with my rifle/ammo combination. Reading wind is where my lack of experience will be most apparent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom